CALL FOR PAPERS
The conference seeks submissions on novel theoretical and practical
results on, or on Information Security aspects of:
- access control
- anonymity and pseudonymity
- applied cryptography
- computer forensics
- cryptographic protocols
- database security
- data protection
- data/system integrity
- digital right management
- economics of security and privacy
- electronic frauds
- formal methods in security
- identity management
- information dissemination control
- information hiding and watermarking
- intrusion detection
- network security
- peer-to-peer security
- secure group communications
- security and privacy in pervasive/ubiquitous computing
- security in information flow
- security in IT outsourcing
- security for mobile code
- secure cloud computing
- security of eCommerce, eBusiness and eGovernment
- security in location services
- security modeling and architectures
- security models for ambient intelligence environments
- security in social networks
- trust models and trust management policies
- embedded security
Instructions for authors:
All submissions musts be anonymous, with no obvious references,
and must not substantially duplicate work that any of the authors have published elsewhere or have submitted in parallel to any other conferences that have proceedings.
Authors of accepted papers must
guarantee that at least one of the authors will register for the conference and
present their paper.
The conference proceedings will be published in Springer Verlag's series Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
A manuscript should be formatted according to Springer Verlag's guidelines .
The preferred way to typeset your paper is to use LaTeX; the use of MS Word is strongly discouraged.
Original contributions are invited up to 16 pages in length (single column) excluding appendices and bibliography and up to 20 pages in total, using at least 11-point fonts and with reasonable margins.
Submitted papers should be uploaded through the EasyChair conference management system at https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isc14. If you don't have an account, please sign up for one.
- Conference date: 12-14 October 2014
- Paper submission deadline:
25 June (Extended to June 28, 2014 23:59 UTC -11, a firm deadline)
- Notification of acceptance:
31 July (Extended to August 3)
- Proceedings version deadline: 14 August 2014
Call for Paper (.pdf)